You’re listening to the Star Forge podcast with Scya and Mal, two nerds who have a lot to say about Star Wars: The Old Republic and all its ‘features’ – rest assured, the podcast is working as intended.
⚠️ This podcast is rated E.S. for extremely silly and may contain bad words bad jokes and other bad content that is not suitable for children maybe it is we don’t know we’re not their parents.
Episode 14 – Player vs Player vs Crafting
- ⭐ Group Topic: PvP
- ⭐ Can’t Make This Sith Up: Push-to-talk
- ⭐ Flying Solo: Crafting
Disappointing Other People
- What types of PvP are in the game? Open World, Unranked, Ranked/Group ranked
- What types of PvP do you like?
- How do you go about getting into PvP?
- Do you need to redo your utilities and/or gear for PvP vs PVE?
- What kind of maps/stages are there for PvP and what are your favorites?
- What class do you like to take in PvP and why?
YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS SITH UP
This week in You Can’t Make This Sith Up — people who don’t use push to talk in voice comms.
On a recent trip to what should have been an easy veteran mode Operation, a tank– who will remain nameless to prevent others from knowing she knows how to tank and therefore always be asked to fill tank, found herself in a – stuffy – situation. The group had need of 2 pugs to fill out the roster, and the guild graciously invited these guests into their voice comms. The raid began and after the first boss was defeated it began. *SNIFF*. *SNIFF SNIFF*. What the hell was that? The tank thought to herself. Nevermind, probably just an errant noise. The second boss began. *SNIFF* *SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF*. Now not only was this noise odd, it was quickly becoming annoying to hear every 10 seconds. Lo and behold the sniffling was coming from one of the pugs. By the 3rd boss other group members were sending her whispers like “What is that noise?” and “Make it stop.”. After offhand suggestions and subtle comments failed to produce results in this regard, by the 4th boss and 500th sniffle the tank, fed up at this point, said “Who does not have a push to talk on and keeps sniffling? Get a tissue for gods sake and turn on push to talk!” “Sorry,” the pug replied. “I have a bad cold and I never use push to talk, it annoys me.” Perhaps this pug was unaware that his sniffles were echoing across mountaintops and through the seas. Perhaps they knew and did not care, after all, push to talk ‘annoyed’ them. There’s only one thing this this reporter knows for sure and that is if sniffles were dps, that pug would have had top fucking parse.
- since you can only choose one per character, which should you choose?
- All jokes aside I actually really hate it that crafting is only good for giving you reusable stims and making augments, augment kits, war supplies
- Inflation lol
YOU HEARD IT HERE LAST – NEWS
- Feast of Prosperity January 11 – February 1, 2022 (three weeks)
- Rakghoul Resurgence on Tatooine January 25-February 1st
- Expansion launching February 15, 2022