You’re listening to the Star Forge podcast with Scya and Mal, two nerds who have a lot to say about Star Wars: The Old Republic and all its ‘features’ – rest assured, the podcast is working as intended.
⚠️ This podcast is rated E.S. for extremely silly and may contain bad words bad jokes and other bad content that is not suitable for children maybe it is we don’t know we’re not their parents.
Episode 17 – Operations Boss Championship (Part 2)
- ⭐ Group Topic: Trash Talking Operations Finale
- ⭐ Solo Topic: None today!
Disappointing Other People
LETS GET READY TO RUMBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULL!
This is the Operations Boss Fight Championship, where Scya and I will pit fight against fight for all of the Operations in SWTOR currently.
So to start, how many Operations are there in the game? Well, some of us were surprised to find there are Eleven currently Operations in the game!
- Eternity Vault (previous episode! #16)
- Karagga’s Palace (previous episode! #16)
- Explosive Conflict (previous episode! #16)
- Terror From Beyond (previous episode! #16)
- Scum and Villainy (previous episode! #16)
- Dread Fortress (previous episode! #16)
- Dread Palace (previous episode! #16)
- The Ravagers ✔️
- Temple of Sacrifice ✔️
- Gods In the Machine ✔️
- Nature of Progress ✔️
And a Partridge in a Pear tree! A 12th Operation is allegedly coming sometime in 2022, don’t hold your breath though or you might die waiting.
So for this episode we are going to pit fight against fight to see what we think are the best fights across all Operations and which ones should go right in the garbage!
- February Events:
- Dantooine Pirate Event (February 22 – March 1)
- Expansion Has Launched! (not discussed in this episode February 15)
- Anniversary Event New Rewards (February 15)