You’re listening to the Star Forge podcast with Scya and Mal, two nerds who have a lot to say about Star Wars: The Old Republic and all its ‘features’ – rest assured, the podcast is working as intended.
⚠️ This podcast is rated E.S. for extremely silly and may contain bad words bad jokes and other bad content that is not suitable for children maybe it is we don’t know we’re not their parents.
Episode 29 – Great Expectations (7.1)
- ⭐ Group Topic: Difficulty Expectations for a New Operation
- ⭐ Can’t Make This Sith Up: (None Today)
- ⭐ Flying Solo: Expectations for a New Daily Area
⭐ Disappointing Other People
New operation, R-4 Anomaly
- Should any group of 8 people with organization be able to beat story modes with some organization, or should there be harder ones?
- How much gear SHOULD you need for story mode?
- Do you think our more skilled team will enjoy a challenging story mode?
- What do you think about the new gear being gated behind the new operation, otherwise inaccessible?
⭐ Flying Solo
New Manaan Daily Area
- Mal, since you daily a lot, what are you looking for or hoping for from a new daily area?
- Should daily areas be hard?
- If a daily area doesn’t have a specific reward you want, will you still work on the reputation? And will you grind it?
- Is there any type of mechanic or quest type you’d like to see in a daily area, that you haven’t seen before, or would really like to see again?
- • Update 7.1 – PTS end of May, 7.1 targetted mid-summer
• Gree Event – Level 50+ – Jun 28 – Jul 5, 2022
• Rakghoul Event – Level 50+ – Jun 14 – 21, 2022